How are you today 1-10?

LumberJack

I put on women’s clothing, and hang around in bars
i used to despair about my future because there is nothing positive in my future physically but i have learned that if i keep trying emotonally i could get a lot better. like me you will always have bad days but f you keep fighting your future can be better as well

mike....*hug*shake

I know you are right. I’m trying, but I’m so tired of dealing with broken systems. It seems like every day I have to call some company because someone there didn’t do their job and I have to suffer the consequences.

I know that is a very minor inconvenience, but things like this happen so often that it feels like death by a thousand tiny cuts.

LumberJack

I put on women’s clothing, and hang around in bars
I checked the chart again in the first post. I am more at an 8 based on the descriptions. It is hard right now. Things always change, but it feels like I don’t. Which I can tell is false from looking at my past updates. It’s just a feeling, but feelings can be damn convincing when they are so strong. I want to talk about this with someone in 3d land, but I don’t want to burden them.

AmberMarie

I checked the chart again in the first post. I am more at an 8 based on the descriptions. It is hard right now. Things always change, but it feels like I don’t. Which I can tell is false from looking at my past updates. It’s just a feeling, but feelings can be damn convincing when they are so strong. I want to talk about this with someone in 3d land, but I don’t want to burden them.
I truly feel and believe you would never be a burden to anyone. We all struggle and need help from time to time. i don't know anyone who wants to be a burden here. I am just one of many who would feel honored and able to listen to you. *hugs* DM is open anytime.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00