How are you today 1-10?

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
After therapy days are often tough @Nick *hug

Yep, 5/6, it's an after therapy day for me too. Yesterday's was particularly tough and then had a car crash on the way home. And today I have a funeral to attend. Some weeks are better if we'd just stay in bed...

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
After therapy days are often tough @Nick *hug

Yep, 5/6, it's an after therapy day for me too. Yesterday's was particularly tough and then had a car crash on the way home. And today I have a funeral to attend. Some weeks are better if we'd just stay in bed...
Sounds like a tough day for sure. Are you okay after the accident? Hope today is better for you.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think some weirdly large fraction of us have therapy on Tuesday @Nick @Sunspots... I just woke up so I’m still groggy from stuff I took to deal after a tough session yesterday. So I guess I’ll see what number I’m at once I’m actually awake. *hug to both of you

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think some weirdly large fraction of us have therapy on Tuesday @Nick @Sunspots... I just woke up so I’m still groggy from stuff I took to deal after a tough session yesterday. So I guess I’ll see what number I’m at once I’m actually awake. *hug to both of you
I get it completely. Once I can process it, I find therapy beneficial. It's those first 24-48 hrs after when it's still raw and my brain hasn't just caught up yet. I hope the rest of your day goes as good as possible.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
4 =) Playing chaperone while my daughter and her friends hang out at the mall.

It's good to see her growing and she has some really good friends.

I will spend all day tomorrow at the VA seeing my counselor. I will handle tomorrow when I wake up, right now just enjoying the day with my silly girl.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00