How can I help him to help us

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Tracy24#, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Tracy24#

Tracy24# Member

I'm so hurt and I dnt know what else to do. He's been suffering depression and on medication. And now he's pushing me out saying he's not happy. And he's lost all feelings and he's not in love with me anymore. We are absolutely amazing together. We get on so well and where like best friends. He's been looking at engagement rings. And we've lots of amazing plans.. And noone as ever seen him so happy. He lost a court battle with his kids. Because of his exs lies. He's the most caring, kind hearted person I've ever met. He wouldn't hurt a sole. And he adores and misses his kids. And this is why hew so cut up. Why does he keep saying he doesn't want this anymore. When we are so happy. Is it the medication he's on.. And what can I do to help him. I hate knowing he's in pain and I can't even help him he's just cut me out. He just keeps saying he wants to be alone. And I know he may need time after this news. But I know he needs to speak to someone about hos thoughts what can I do

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hug* Tracy

Just be there for him. Is he getting a counselling? Make sure that you are still caring of you while caring for him

3. Tracy24#

Tracy24# Member

But he won't even spk to me, he's cut me out. I've told him I'll be there no matter what. But all I get is I need to be alone, I want to be alone, I dnt feel happy, I dnt feel the same. I know the love we have for eachother would not go away like that this is why I'm so cut up.

4. Tracy24#

Tracy24# Member

And yes he's under a therapist,