How do I get my through to family to understand me ladies and gentlemen??

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by protectedgirlbyherdarksid, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :frusty: How do I get through to my family to understand me ladies and gentlemen? :mad2:
    I've got tried to get them to see for the past 8 years peeps!! I've given up 12 months ago.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You perhaps can get your parents to talk to your doctor and get him to explain that you are suffering so much and need help support to keep fighting

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I am sorry things are so hard. Like total eclipse said, is there any way you can talk to your doctor about it? Because it does sound terrible for you to be living like this.

4. I can't get her to talk to my female therapist, so I guess I'll just have to keep on being the way I am!? :frusty:

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am really sorry. What does your therapist say about her? If you want you can vent here !!!!!

6. Awe thank you, Well she told me last Wednesday Angela you must be really aggravated with her...I've told her yes beyond her thinking so!!!

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

that must be just horrible. If you want to talk more here, please do. you can say the things here you wish your family could hear. If you want. If it might help. sometimes having a voice somewhere helps. Even though its not really where you want to be heard. You want your family to hear you. But still you can talk here. You can let that voice of yours be heard here if you want :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.