please someone help me? i know that this will probably be over by the time you read this, but i can't stop cutting, i just can't, i dont know what to fucking doooooo oh my god help me
Samy-
I know this is a bit late and probably pointless, but I'm so sorry you are going through everything you are dealing with right now. I'm sorry you have gotten so bad that you are cutting. I can't beg you to stop even though I want to because you are worth more than all the cuts in the world. You are a special and genuine person whether you see that or not. I Hope you are okay. Lots of :hug: to you even though I personally thing the emote does no justice of what a real hug could do.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.