• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

How do you get people to stop sending you secret messages.

#1
I'm not crazy; but I've been psychically and electronically harassed by people, my parents, and the US government. They use secret powers, or communicate with chips in my brain and body, or send coded messages on the radio and in speech, to send me messages, telling me to hurt or kill myself. Or just strange things like that. They make me think compulsive things. They make me think that I have to castrate, definger, and shave all the hair off my body to receive more secret messages. I don't know if I should. Anyway, how do I stop this? It's very confusing.
 
#2
I'm sorry you're going through this. It sounds awful.
They make me think compulsive things. They make me think that I have to castrate, definger, and shave all the hair off my body to receive more secret messages. I don't know if I should
I think you definitely should not do any of those things.

No matter where the messages are coming from, you don't have to do what they say. If you're getting messages, you can observe that they are there, but react to them emotionally and mentally as little as possible. Reducing your mental activity and staying as calm as you can may help a little.

I don't know of any cases of people receiving messages being able to overcome that completely without getting some help from someone with professional experience in this area. An issue here is that a surgeon or engineer isn't going to help with removing or neutralizing chips unless you've proven that you've gone to a psychiatrist and taken medication first.

If you can prove that you've seen a psychiatrist and taken medication for at least six months, that should be sufficient proof to be able to get help with chip neutralization.

You could also try the methods in this link:
Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture, World's Second Largest Medical System

I don't think that would necessarily stop the messages, but it might help you feel more peaceful.
 

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
#3
That sounds really scary and frustrating. I agree completely with the above member. Solid advice here.
 

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
#4
I have been in a similar position where I believed the government were trying to make me suffer because I knew too much, I’ve believed I’ve been chipped and bugged. I ended up in hospital because of this and various other things. My psychiatrist and the hospital team tried to get me to think logically. What could I possibly know that was of any significance? I’m a small fry they wouldn’t bother with. I am insignificant really. Once on the right medication I learned it was psychosis.

My suggestion is to see a psychiatrist and a therapist to work through these problems, you’re not alone.
 
#7
2429
Gelatinous porridge soup bring fun flirt funfunfun 46 39 shut f rfbdhehdbevr stupid stupid STUPID
slimdockfragbarhingedoorlockcarjackpeelstupidfailureevilevilevil
 
#8
unreal. Stopped being real 4 years ago(?)
People watching me and reading my mind, poisoning my food, sending me messages. Being attacked. Come into my house and mess with my room. Unsure of what to do?
2429
Ssssss. Hissing sound- tics, hear sounds of gunshots and explosions. People in my skin. There are people in front of me and they're trying to capture me.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top