How old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun

I don't have any, but it wouldn't bother me if I did. Grey hair (or greying hair) is attractive and some say sexy. George Clooney is greying as are many so called "Hollywood heart throbs."

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
My grandma went completely soft, pretty white when she was 20 years old.

My mom when a nasty gray when she was in her 30s. Then with chemo 20 years later, she lost it all. She never dyed it.

My sister was a natural light brown, but is now a bottle blond and in her 50s now she still turns heads!

I've been dark, non-descript brown; just at height of my so-called "middle age period" so I must admit that so far I dye the gray. I'm told that I look a fair bit younger than I am...whatever that means, right?

First gray hairs for me showed in my late 20s, early 30s. Not enough to be noticeable until I was in late 30s.

My father is in his late 80s and is not yet "completely gray" and he has hardly lost any of his hair. (Isn't the balding gene for men from the mother's side? His mom died at about 60, and had dark, dark brown hair. I don't recall any gray on her. His father was balding and had white hair.

Cheers,

A.

bunny

Staff Alumni
i started getting a few when i was 17, last must have been about a year ago (have been dying purple since then), my sister spotted it, said "look you have a grey hair" yanked it out and showed it to me :laugh:

Nessarose

I haven't noticed any yet but I dye my hair and it comes out really light. I wouldn't be surprised if I have some. I'm twenty, too. I read somewhere that stress contributes to that. I hope you're not stressed. :sad:

Don't worry about it hun. :arms:

My ex father in law was nearly all grey by the time he was in his mid to late 20's but my mother is in her mid 50's and still only has a few. Try not to worry so much. :hug:

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
My girlfriend saw a couple grey hairs in my eyebrows when she last visited... I probably have a couple in my hair too... And I'm 28.

pogosticker

A few years back, at around 17 or 18, I found a few. Bear in mind I was very stressed, depressed and not eating much. I'm 20 now and have none (at least, that I can see.) I think the ones I found were just down to the state I was in at the time... I was also losing a fair bit of hair. I thought my hairline was receding because I'd find loads of hairs each time I'd have a bath. But now, I have a full head of hair and my hairline hasn't receded at all. Like I said, was probably just down to how poor I was, physically/mentally, at the time.

Moat

Banned Member
Thankfully, I have none yet, but give a few years, I am sure I will sport a great many.
As long as I do not go bald, is all I am saying. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00