How to cope

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by tg1, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tg1

tg1 New Member

When you feel like your loved ones would be better off if you weren't around?
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF, and I am sorry you are feeling this way. Sadly, it is a very common feeling. It is also based distorted and incorrect logic and assumptions most often. I have certainly felt like that very often- in fact I can say not a day has passed in the last 5 years when that thought did not occur to me. But then in looking back on the last 5 years of feeling like that there is too much evidence to show I was wrong. I still feel like it every day, but have learned to trust the opinions of others more than my own because my own logic in this has been proven wrong too many times. Do you want to talk about why you feel this way?

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please be safe and take care. You are not alone in suffering and please do not act on your feelings.
  4. Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you feel this way, please know you're not alone. What makes you feel like this? Why do you think your loved ones are better off without you?

Take care,
    Big hug
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.