How to get help

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Cheerbear82, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheerbear82

Cheerbear82 Member

I have been in recovery for about 4 years, Not sure what came over me but purged and now all I can do it think about calories and food and purging. Don't want to go down that road again, but am really scaried of asking for help. Don't want the food gaurds and the lectures. Really don't know how my fiance will take it. I purged once and now food totally controls my life. How do I get help before it gets worse?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please do not be afraid to ask for help...sounds like you are very concerned about loosing control and maybe professional support will help you get back on track...J

3. Cheerbear82

Cheerbear82 Member

I know that I need to ask for help but it is like the ED is stopping me. In my mind all I can think of is the things that I have to go through before people watching my every move, the lectures I just don't want it. On top of that I really don't want my fiance to find out while my family has dealt with it in the past and they understand he is clueless ans I really don;t think that he gets all of the emotional stuff. I guess it feels like it really is not that big of a problem yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.