how

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Sain, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sain

Sain Active Member

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Feel free to talk to us, we are here to listen.

No rush, just take your time.

3. Sain

Sain Active Member

i don't matter. I'm invisible and old. I have nothing to live for. I am too old and tired to fight this. yada yada who cares. I can't get help i hav e no options. i want nothing

4. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that. We're here if you need to talk/vent, know that.

I hope things improve for you and you will realize that you do matter.

Best Wishes.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Totally not true Patricia! I remember the first day I met you in chat you were afraid to join in the convo 'cos some of us knew each other already! I kept chatting to you and then you came to know us all very well. THAT IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IN ITSELF!! I think you are such a great person, you bring joy to the rest of us here. You're are just having a rough day honey and whatever is going on will pass....if you need someone, PM me! You are not invisible :)

6. Sain

Sain Active Member

Sorry that I ranted. I do that when I'm unwell. You were very nice when I came here and got me out of my shell, so to speak. Thanks for writing to me. I appreciate it.

7. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

It was told to me the other day that people like you breathed fresh air into the chat room. I personally think that we make a good pair as far as livening things up and if you are invisible, I have special powers because I see you. I always have and I think that we have developed a good friendship since we both found this place. I know that you are going through stuff. So am I. Lets attempt to hash this out together.

8. Sain

Sain Active Member

I agree Liam. We started "this thing" at the same time, didn't we. It is great to see you in chat. I'm trying, mate...I'm trying. I think that it is a good idea to figure this out. Maybe we can. Hopefully we can. Cheers.

9. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Sain, Hi I don't think I have talked to you yet, I do Have a dumb question. I have bad eyesight what does that Picture say, I like cats, so it was bugging me. I think I may be a lil OC:painkiller:

10. Sain

Sain Active Member

No problem. It's a cat "Trying" to eat a salad..lol. It says "This salad tastes like I'd rather be fat."

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Never apologize for being unwell~ All of us are here for you and we do care about you, you are such a lovely sweetheart :) xoxox

12. Sain

Sain Active Member

awww..... :dog_smiley: Thank you hun :) hugsszzzzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.