1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Angel368

Angel368 Well-Known Member

:rolleyes::eek: please call the team and ask to be assigned to another CPN. I just refuse to see the people who don't know what they're talking about. Don't put up with it. That is totally unacceptable. You can also fill out a complaints form. Some of the nurses treated me like that, since I have a good job, friends,family, own my home etc, but after my first complaint things changed.

2. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Is there any way you can find someone else? That's so invalidating and crappy. :(

3. Lulabelle

Lulabelle SF Supporter

I'm not sure... There are 3 CPN's on the team. The first one I met only works part time so doesn't have enough space for any new clients. My CPN is the second one I saw and is the manager. I haven't met the third one. I'm trying to find a private therapist as my company have said they will pay so I may not need much input from the NHS anyway. If he really winds me up again on Monday I shall ask to see the third one... (Problem is that most people wind me up! ;))

Angel368 and baywasp like this.
  4. Lulabelle

Lulabelle SF Supporter

dugga likes this.
  5. dugga

dugga Well-Known Member

Thanks @Lulabelle - that's very kind of you. I'll snap out of it soon - gotta take the downs with the ups

Lulabelle likes this.
  6. Angel368

Angel368 Well-Known Member

Hugs and well wishes to @Petal. I hope the rest of the week gets better xoxo

7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Your CPN is an idiot. He'd have an excuse for saying that if he wasn't a healthcare professional responsible for treating people with depression.

Please feel free to tell him that I called him an idiot if you'd like.

Lulabelle and Angel368 like this.
  8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

OMG there's a New Years party planned already?

9. shania

shania Well-Known Member

Lol! :)

No, I had tagged @Emerald Hyperion in the Jim's Café New Years Eve party thread from the end of last year. He sent me a PM thanking me and I encouraged him to keep posting.

I know they say Christmas/New Years comes earlier and earlier every year but not quite this early :p

Emerald Hyperion likes this.
  10. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Unknown Mystery Person

*stumbles into the topic wearing a party hat and tossing confetti everywhere while annoyingly blowing a noisemaker*

ALRIGHT, MAH SF PEEPS!!! LET'S PARTY LIKE ITS 2018! I GOT THE ALCOHOL AND THE STRIPPERS READY----*stops and ends up hearing Miss @shania's voice explaining the situation* ....Ohhh... I thought for a moment there was a new party too.

*looks around embarrassingly* I'm sorry!!! *quickly dials cell phone and talks* Um, hello? Yes, tell Mrs. Chesty Cheeks and Officer Balzac T. Bagher that the midnight appointment is cancelled for tonight... yes, postpone it until January 1. And I'm not paying the bill. Sue me later. *turns off cell*

<_<
    >_>

Ya'll didn't hear that conversation taking place. *quickly dashes out of the topic*

*runs back in the room a few minutes later* *gives Miss Shania a big hug, then runs back out*

11. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Well we could always have a party that starts now AND GOES UNTIL 2018!!!!!!

12. Emerald Hyperion

*runs back into the topic and slides across the floor on my knees excitedly and tosses @may71 a party hat and a bottle of champagne* HELL YEAH!!! That's what I'm talking about, Lady May! I'm ready to party hard for the next five months! LET'S KICK IT & GET DRUNK! LET'S RAISE DA ROOOOOFFFFF!!!!!

(Okay, I know "raise the roof" is so 90's... sorry about that).

And a giving a hug to @Witty_Sarcasm for the visit to the Emerald Art Museum! :)

JacsMom, Lulabelle and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Thank you! *hugs back* It was quite entertaining :)

14. Emerald Hyperion

Thank you too, Witty! And you're very welcome! I aim to entertain around these here parts! ;)

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  15. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Mr. May, actually. Do I still get to keep the party hat and the champagne?

16. Emerald Hyperion

@may71 My sincerest apologies, Mr. May! Completely my fault there! Of course you still get the keep the keepsakes! :cool: After all, what's a party without both genders?! A very empty party room.

17. shania

shania Well-Known Member

Brian777, may71, JMG and 5 others like this.
  18. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Thanks @shania how'd you know just what I needed?

19. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I can't believe it's almost time to plan another New Year's party :p So big hugs for everyone through 2018 and beyond!!

20. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

A million thanks and hugs to you too @shania :) That was a beautiful thing for me to log into. It made me a little teary to know that an amazing woman like yourself was thinking of me.
    Please remember how wonderful and special you are. Thanks again (((hugs))) ox