Hurting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

emack54

I come to this board every once in awhile when I need support. I have been having strong suicidal feelings and thoughts over the last few days. In fact I have a plan to hurt myself.

I dont know what to do. I want to die.

D

Dave_N

Why are you feeling so down emack? Why do you feel that hurting yourself will help? :hug:

Zurkhardo

Would you like someone to chat with? I find that always keeps my mind straight. All I can offer you from here my friend is companionship and the simple advise that you just hang in there and give us another chance!

snowraven

I see your avatar says you try to hold it all inside. I spent a long time doing that and believe me that way just makes things harder for yourself. You are far better off talking about your problems. I've found a lot of support by doing that here on the forum and it's been a great help. Feel free to pm me anytime if you need to talk about what's troubling you. Best wishes.S.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hello Emack,
I know how you feel. I have held everything in especially for the past fifteen years. About three years ago I statrted seeing a therapist, and she has gotten me to open up some and she has taught me coping skills.
You have to go with your gut feeling when selecting a therapist. It took me three before I met Gina, she is great.I am going to piss her off tomorrow when I tell her what has happened here recently. And that I am facing suicide.
She doesn't like talking about that she kind of skirts around it. I guess it might be because if someone tells her all about why they are suicidal she is obligated to report you so you can't harm yourself. I am going to tell all tomorrow when I see her! Take Care!!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00