I always wonder if life is worth living

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sadguy33, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I think my whole life its been pretty much crap and all I ever feel is jealousy towards other people. I always wonder if I'm better off dead.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No one is better off dead...and you have to think about the reasons why you are jealous of other people. Do they have something that you want in life? If so, then you can change the things you don't like and try to make things better for yourself. I know that you can do it and that you'll be happier once things start falling into place.

3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

thanks for replying so quick I hope that things fall into place. It just seems that everyone has a relationship or at least had one. I never had and I don't think I ever will. They also make more money then me. I really hope someday my life will turn around but for some reason I think I'm always going to be alone etc. Yeah I know its not very attractive to be depresssed but I wasn't before and now I can't help it. Thanks though witty for having confidence in me I need all of that I can get.

4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you again Witty I don't know why but you always respond when I need it the most. It really means something that someone care.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You can't help it that you are depressed, so don't worry about what other people think about that. It only matters how you feel about yourself. Money isn't that important in life, and if people only like you for that reason, then they aren't worth being around. As far as relationships go, I know how much that sucks because I always get hurt and lied to. But I know that you will find the right girl for you someday.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey sadguy..witty wrote some wise words..I hope you are able to take them on board..
    sometimes things take a bit longer but are worth waiting for..It's possible for you!
    Life can give you good things..the depression stops us from seeing them ever happening for us :hug:

7. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thanks a lot IV2010 and Witty you guys are always here for me on this forum. I'm going to try and get better especially for you guys who always respond to me when I need it and I'm sure you guys are sick of me complaining by now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't think you're 'complaining' ..you're reaching out for support and that's a good thing
    and i'll never be ''sick of ''you ..I understand what it's like to be depressed! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.