I am always watched and anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I've been having trouble concentrating at work. My microchip keeps being activated and government agents keep reading my mind. I messed up at work today because I was not concentrating. I am constantly being watched by activated agents and cameras placed in my house to watch me when I'm alone. The government runs secret experiments on people and monitors their reactions. I feel that I am being experimented on and drugged. I don't know what to do about it. I am anxious all the time and I am being watched all the time. I feel like ending it all but that too is just a signal sent by the government to kill myself. Sometimes I don't know what to do. I have just started school again and I have to go tonight I just wish I didn't feel this anxious. :(

sofie

Banned Member
Hi Sasha,

What you are experiencing sounds horrible and I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to deal with all that stress. I think you need to see a doctor, possibly even go to the ER, to explain the situation to the doctors -- they may be able to offer something to reduce the anxiety and help you with the microchip problem.

Have you seen anyone for this yet?

HUGS

Fluffypingu

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
so I've been having trouble concentrating at work. My microchip keeps being activated and government agents keep reading my mind. I messed up at work today because I was not concentrating. I am constantly being watched by activated agents and cameras placed in my house to watch me when I'm alone. The government runs secret experiments on people and monitors their reactions. I feel that I am being experimented on and drugged. I don't know what to do about it. I am anxious all the time and I am being watched all the time. I feel like ending it all but that too is just a signal sent by the government to kill myself. Sometimes I don't know what to do. I have just started school again and I have to go tonight I just wish I didn't feel this anxious. :(
I'm so sorry u feel this way huge hugs hun keep fighting your stronger than u think as for the anexiety try deep breathing it helps me take a deep breath hold it for ten ecconds n let it out hope you get on ok class tonight hugs again aimee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00