I am autistic INTJ, what do I do?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LostKing90, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostKing90

LostKing90 Member

Hi. I was diagnosed with autism at a young age, and I have an INTJ personality. Like Azula, Cell, and every other TV show villain besides Joker. Wonderful, I'm destined to be a one-note villain hated by all. If it's a consolation, Trixie also has that type. Oh joy.

Anyway, what should I do? I tried going on an INTJ forum, and the one I went one had the edgiest junior school kids I've ever seen, and little more than that. I left when I realised the site wasn't helping. I wanted to meet people "like me", and met a bunch of losers. Am I a loser? Is that what I look like to others?

So, what do I do?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  2. greywool

greywool Member

i'm a fellow intj, but don't have autism. it's a rare profile for sure, but remember that it doesn't condemn you to anything, it is only really about preferences in this world, and isn't definitive. http://www.celebritytypes.com/intj.php i've only really heard good things about intj profile. we're a bit odd, but we get shit done. i might suffer depression and anxiety, but i've also got 3 degrees. i hope you see the wider world and embrace who you are!

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What is your definition of a loser?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.