I am confuse

Juliethecandy

I am a postgraduate medical students and very busy with my study and work. Working and studying at the same time put me a lots of stress. My family, especially my mother and my sister never get what I am going through. They made my life more difficult with their suggestions. I get the feeling of unwanted and unnecessary which make me think of ending. I don't know what they want me to or what they want. I can't live anymore like this because they always make negative on me. Even they knew I had had a bad break up and now I live with the worst anxiety and depression in my life but they don't care. Only they made is complaints. Complaint of how careless I am to get cheated or how stupid I am and so on. If I studied over midnight, there will be complaint too. Your degree is useless and you are stupid, annoying bitch will be heard. This year I decided to teach one slow learner student hoping that I can help myself by helping him. Do you know what their comment is? "Oh, your student is stupid and you waste your time.. " I just wish they would know what I need for my soul. Sadly, they don't know me at all and they don't care. As a result, I don't know what family is stand for and family mean a sin for me. Can anyone help me to overcome such negativity? How do I cope with it? My soul is sick and weak now.

Sorry that you're going through this Julie

Family is really supposed to be there to care for you and support you, but all too often family relationships are toxic. It seems almost universal that people who are suicidal have abusive family members.

Is there a way that you can get away from them? While it's ideal to fix relationships, that's not always possible. It sounds like they are just in the habit of mistreating you, and they will keep on doing that as long as they think they can get away with it.

Sending hugs

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Juliethecandy, your parents and family will never understand the stress you went through to get where you are. Or, are experiencing. However, do not let that bring you down. You have achieved so much more, than many others. Be proud of that! Your mother and sister are toxic to you. You need to either learn to ignore them, or get away from them somehow. You are wonderful for willing to teach a slow learner. That, my friend is not a sin. I don't know if they are jealous of your accomplishments or that's just the way they are. But, please ignore any remarks from them. You are much more than that.

Juliethecandy

Family is really supposed to be there to care for you and support you, but all too often family relationships are toxic. It seems almost universal that people who are suicidal have abusive family members.

Is there a way that you can get away from them? While it's ideal to fix relationships, that's not always possible. It sounds like they are just in the habit of mistreating you, and they will keep on doing that as long as they think they can get away with it.

Sending hugs
It seem to be no way out of them.

Juliethecandy

@Juliethecandy, your parents and family will never understand the stress you went through to get where you are. Or, are experiencing. However, do not let that bring you down. You have achieved so much more, than many others. Be proud of that! Your mother and sister are toxic to you. You need to either learn to ignore them, or get away from them somehow. You are wonderful for willing to teach a slow learner. That, my friend is not a sin. I don't know if they are jealous of your accomplishments or that's just the way they are. But, please ignore any remarks from them. You are much more than that.
I will try to ignore.
thank you

Juliethecandy

Sending hugs
thank you for your kiness @may71

Juliethecandy

Sending hugs
Thank you for your kindness @may71

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00