• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I am getting fat shamed at BMI 20

3nufk1n.sheepies

autistic apoxian eastern european toker
#1
I dont think I am paranoid. I think that people more people than I think recognise me locally. I am a local celebrity but in a bad way, everyone is making fun of me behind my back. I had to skip the Spar and go to Co op instead because people I dont even recognise bullied me to tears outside of the Spar.
I eat a lot of protein bars. But at the co op someone intentionally placed haribos as a joke near the protein bars. Proof that everyone recognises me and perceived me as fat.

This is heartbreaking. Because being skinny means the world to me. Im not even fat to begin with 168cm 57kg.
 
#3
I dont think I am paranoid. I think that people more people than I think recognise me locally.
When someone is being harassed in their community, which I think you are, there may also be a tendency to also see things that are coincidental as also being harassment.

I eat a lot of protein bars. But at the co op someone intentionally placed haribos as a joke near the protein bars. Proof that everyone recognises me and perceived me as fat.
There are other people who buy protein bars though, so it seems more likely to me that someone picked up some haribos and then decided not to get them and just put them in a random place, which ended up being near the protein bars. I don't think this was targeted at you or was meant to send any kind of message.

There are other things you've said people have done though, like calling you Scary Mary, which I think it definitely harassment.
 

Jezah81

Well-Known Member
#4
Youre definitely not fat at that height and weight. Maybe the people bullying you are just jealous of your physique? Remember beauty is truly skin deep. Its a popular saying for a reason.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top