i am in a very dark place today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been one of the worst in awhile.
I have attempted suicide 3 times before this is the first time I am reaching out.
I haven't even got out of bed all day.. the world is closing in and everything is out of control.
I don't even know where to start

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i am sorry you are so low glad you are reaching out here what is happening can you talk aboutit some I hope you call crisis line okay just to talk to a real voice a voice that will care. It is late here but if you want you can pm me anytime i care and i want you to stay safe hugs

Sorry to keep you up.. I haven't ever reached out before I don't know what to do.
My wife wants to take me to the hospital. I just don't want to be in the way.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi you i think your wife cares for you greatly and you should go to hospital okay
They will give you the help you need to stay safe to get stable. They will set up therapy for you get you one medication Tell them how desperate you are okay that you need to stay for a few days that all just to get yourself feeling a little stronger h ugs to you

Only I can't afford any of that right now..
I'm not working right now :(
We are barely getting by as is.. if I go and build up a bunch of new bills ill feel worse
If I wasn't here they would be better and not have to worry

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You have to get well okay if you leave you will only pass on your pain permanently to them they will have no life only sadness too.
Here you are not charged for hospitalization or meds they are covered under health care. Just go to hospital and see what they have to offer there is sliding scale payments for people not working. Go and just get some stability tonight okay talk to someone call crisis line then and talk to a professioanl for awhile . Going to hospital is the smartest thing to do and safest okay do it for the ones you love if not for you

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I too hate that feeling of loosing control of deep darkness sadness i hate it too. I went to my gp and he put me on wellbutrin sr 150mg and it works it gives me energy it takes away deep sadness not all of it i still feel human. Ask your reg doc to put you something or go to hospital now okay get something started now so you can start healing faster hugs

jxdama

Staff Alumni
Only I can't afford any of that right now..
I'm not working right now :(
We are barely getting by as is.. if I go and build up a bunch of new bills ill feel worse
If I wasn't here they would be better and not have to worry
i know how you feel. i went to counseling and the first 3 sessions were free. after that i had to pay and couldnt so that was that. medications? forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00