I am just looking for help.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by zionsphere, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zionsphere

zionsphere New Member

I am not a depressed person and I am not depressed. I have to say it because I don't want to be known as depressed. I am very pleasant in fact and I don't know why as I don't know what I am. Nobody will help and I feel like a real science fiction monster. I don't think I am many people. I don't think I want to kill myself. But I am something else. And I am scared now. I tried so hard to tell people I really did, without telling them details as it is cruel. But I cannot handle much more. It hurts so much.
    Nobody believes a thing I say. I have a job a degree everything. Nobody believes a thing I say. I am pretending you aren't there. I just need to yell at somebody but I am far too timid. I can't do it. I am not depressed but I cannot listen to them, I cannot do it. It's too much. I really need help. Please. I help others all the time. nobody will listen. I am truly on the edge. I am scared.
    I am scared.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Zionshphere you sound so afraid hun who is it that is not listening to you If it is your doctor then you go out and get a different one that will listen hun Who is it you cannot listen to
    are your hearing voices if so hun you need to talk to your doctor ok get some help hugs

3. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Dear Zionsphere - I don't know whether I can help you find yourself and get to know yourself better, but I would surely like to try. If that sounds interesting, I wonder whether you would mind letting me have your birth details, i.e. date of birth, place of birth and time of birth, as accurately as possible. Maybe I can help you by telling you about yourself and your predestined pathway through life with the help of the special kind of astrology I practise. It has nothing to do with fortunetelling, but is a tool for self-knowledge and -awareness.

With love and light and big healing hugs,
    Aquarius

:hug:​

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you sound awfully distressed and I am so sorry for that :( I honestly don't know what to suggest..just keep talking if it helps, :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.