• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

I am so amazed by the music on this planet

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i’ve been travelling around via headphones and have found some absolutely amazing music in siberia, mongolia, latvia norway sweeden and other places. maybe i’ll start posting them here. like this one:
and this one
http://skaldvikings.com
I'm so glad you like these guys. Did you find them because of my post the other day or did you know them before? I listened to this album twice on my flight today :)

extraterrestrialone

phoned home, no one answered
SF Supporter
I'm so glad you like these guys. Did you find them because of my post the other day or did you know them before? I listened to this album twice on my flight today :)
I've been listening to Siberian (Yakut) and Mongolian music - especially throat singing for a year or so. For me it's sort of a spiritual calling plus I love music. The Hu Band is on tour and will be in NY in November. Doubt that I can afford it and no one to go with but glad they're touring.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I've been listening to Siberian (Yakut) and Mongolian music - especially throat singing for a year or so. For me it's sort of a spiritual calling plus I love music. The Hu Band is on tour and will be in NY in November. Doubt that I can afford it and no one to go with but glad they're touring.
They were just here and I was out of town. Sad. Hopefully next time.

extraterrestrialone

phoned home, no one answered
SF Supporter
Yes, this thread has me buzzing. Very inspirational and exciting. Just what I needed today. :D*dance1
I didn't even realize it would happen. I just started listening to the music I've been listening to lately instead of going to bed so I'll be awake at work tomorrow.

But here I am still.

Hey, if you have some music to ad, please do.

Everyone...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00