I am so fucking mad at men right now.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by A_pixie, Feb 18, 2008.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

(Sorry for the swearing that's going to come up)

Am I really that godamned impossible to go out with????!!!

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently broke up with someone I loved with all my heart. In order to restore my faith in humanity I agreed to go on a date with this guy, you know, just to see if nice people still existed. We got on really well I thought.

I thought I'd left my driving licence in his car after and kept phoning him to get it back now he's gone around telling everyone I'm obsessed with him and I have just found out he has a girlfriend!!! I didn't even like him in that way!!! Now he doesn't even want to be friends with me even though I have done nothing wrong!!!!

FUCKING FREAK!!!! Am I that fucking terrible to be around?!! I have trully lost faith in humanity...there is NOBODY out there worth going through all this for and I'm trying so hard not to start hating men because of this...

What the Hell is the matter with people these days?! The things they make up for a bit of drama!

Fuck you Ben!!!!!

2. Ahrimar

Ahrimar Well-Known Member

Just because you ran into that one jerk, doesnt mean you are hard to deal with. Maybe your looking for someone in the wrong place?

Maybe look for someone who isn't expecting the attention, someone that strikes you as a geek maybe?

Youd be surprised how many geeks turn out to be the nicest guys in a relationship. And dont be so hard on yourself. Women are so much harder to deal with... Sometimes, i think of going gay just to stop dealing with alot of head games.

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Just wondering how old this guy was, because thats the sort of thing that a 16-18 year old might pull. Another few years and ill doubt you would run into that again.

4. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Damn right! Give the quieter ones a go.
    The guy you're describing sounds like a rather uncaring person, or not very sensitive. He's is only one bloke in the fish tank though. There's plenty of us and were not all that bad. But I do see that the quieter ones are usually the ones who want to meet someone so bad but find it hard which is why I said it.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Not all men are jerks you know. There are some really nice guys out there. :hug:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Not all men are like that, just like not all women are like that. It just happened to be that you ran into a class A jerk. He seems a bit childish and immature and don't even let his attitude effect yours. find someone worth your time and love. :hug:

and i know the feeling of hating men

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you ran into an ass. not all guys are that way. :hug:

8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Its true people these days are extremly cruel and self-centred, well not everyone but a lot of people. It things like the media that make it cool to 'be a bitch' and 'be a jerk' and such. Its a same that you ran into him and he turned out to be an asshole, sadly there are all sort that prey on people that feel down which I talked about it another post. If where you I'd get a little back and tell his girlfriend about him picking you up and behaving that way.

9. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

First there is nothing wrong with you. Did you leave a message about your license? It sounds like he was taking advantage of you to be honest. One thing I noticed is you rushed onto another person after a break up. It's usually better to take your time to heal and find yourself again before you start dating. Just my view point on this because I know that if you don't you are likely to be more desperate and make bad choices on the guys you go out with and also you'll lean on them like a crutch to heal from your breakup. There are good people out there but to find them you have to find yourself and be confident with that first. That's the point of dating anyway. To learn about a person and find out if you want a relationship with them.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2008
  10. A_pixie

Thanks for the responses guys, he's 18, I'm 21....that may be something to do with it!

I just thought maybe if I got back into dating again it would help me stop being depressed over breaking up with someone I was in love with. So far it has only succeeded in sending me into a rage!

I texted him back explaining that the only reason I was phoning him was to get my licence back, and that I didn't want to date him again.

-Which kinda felt good to be honest, he was going around telling everyone I was obsessive over him! So me telling him all I wanted was my licence back and that I wasn't particularly attracted to him really cracked me up....that wasn't stooping to his level was it? :(

11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

No, you were being honest in my eyes. You told him look I want my liscence, I'm sorry you felt I wanted to date you but I didn't. It probably knocked him down a level. He seems like the typical cocky bastard who thinks he's the hottest thing around.

Kanani

12. A_pixie

Maybe he needs to grow up...I'm really glad I've got some honest opinions on here I don't feel like it was my fault anymore...

I won't be seeing that prick ever again :)

xxx

13. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I would say that 90% of men don't pull their heads out of their asses until they're 21-23+

14. A_pixie

Yeah this guy seemed OK though, I guess it just shows how people can act differently....

15. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

most guys think they are the greatest thing ever. but we really think we're the greatest thing ever. Not even playing. I mean, its weird ifa girl kept calling me after one date. Id be like "she's totally into me, seriously." THen once i found out it was over a license she thought she lost in my car, I'd be like "duuuude, come on that was a setup . . . She's totally into me." Even if she wasn't and said she wasn't, I'd probably tell people, "yeah she was into me, but I wasn't into her." Protect the ego at all costs.

I'm joking around a little on this, but that's not far from what most guys would think and /or do.

16. Deep Thought

Deep Thought Well-Known Member

Not all men r complete jerks. I'm a bloke who's considered a nice guy, poss a gentleman, but i'm not lookin 4 girls atm. so, if ur dating history hasn't been da greatest, mayb try a guy who's not ur normal 'type' and get a friend 2 give a 2nd opinion on them (2 heads r better than 1). and if tht dont work mayb try leavin the dating scene and building a strong friend base.

But this is all personal preference and wot works 4 u. 1 persons approach 2 life probably doesnt suit another.

17. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

:hug:

Im so sorry to hear that... But is this idiot really worth pain and sadness?

You can tell me details on PM, of course only if you want...