• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I am so sick of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ket93

Well-Known Member
#1
ok I going to try and not go on and on about this....
BUT .... heres the deal.. me and my "BF" whatever you want to call him... have been talking... although he told me he needed his personal space and I was going to give him that... and he has been saying he loved me....

OK... tonight I am talking to my best friend online... and me and him hardly ever talk on there anymore... Well he signed in... to my surprize...
He immediately said I love you... I said it back... then I just asked him what he was doing... He said he was checking email and seeing if I was on.......
HMMMM sorry but I am not buying it~!! I had just talked to him an hour before on the phone! Anyway, so I said to him hmmm OK. and he said what? I just ok. Then he was like no you said hmmm ok...
Well he said ok TTYL, and I said well dont let me run you off! And he immediately signed off... or at least it looked like it...
Anyway so I texted him and asked what was up and why he got off there so soon if he was checking to see if I was on!! He just said I acted like I didnt want to talk and he had stuff to do anyway!! Well I was talking to him he did not even give me much of a chance...


SORRY>.. but I just feel like I am being lied to!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
 

Bigman2232

Well-Known Member
#2
Well if you can get any comfort out of it, this is a pretty common thing with couples. At least one's I've seen and had to talk to, since I myself have never had one.

I'd say it has a lot to do with the fact that men and women communicate completely differently and sometimes it ends up in frustration when the real meanings just aren't getting through. I think it's made worse with our generation where we have IM's, emails and texting. These are completely emotionless forms of communication, that don't pass context or voice pitch as well as have no body language involved.

I'd say take some time for you to be in a calm mood and then talk to him face to face.

Good luck
 

Anime-Zodiac

Well-Known Member
#4
Perhaps your feeling like this also due to the things going on with your ex/current BF. It's understandable that it would make you sensitive, even around other people without being aware of it.
 

kenny

Well-Known Member
#5
in my experience, Chatting online often brings the most misunderstandings. something innocuous could be completely misinterpreted.

I hope you get it sorted. best thing to do is to try to clear the air face to face.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top