I am....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigman2232

A fat, ugly man. I am a failure. I am destined to be alone. I am a sentimental fool. I am a loser. I am nothing and I need to die.

Bigman2232

I am the guy others tolerate. I am the funny man. I am the friend, the big brother, the great guy. I am the virgin that will always be. I am Kellen.

breaking

I am .. the friend that was always there, the forgiver, the diplomat .. the one you always gave the least to when it was my turn, the forgotten .. I am just existing.

I am ... making my plans now .. i never was brave enough to make the plans to "not be" anymore. It's time to go home and now I know the how and then when.

soliloquise

A fat, ugly man. I am a failure. I am destined to be alone. I am a sentimental fool. I am a loser. I am nothing and I need to die.
i dont know if we can ever know we are destined to be alone. your size and appearance really is not the thing that will attract others you know.. it is your confidence and kindness. you lack the former and have much of the latter by the looks of it. anyone with kindness can never be nothing because in this shitty world it is the kind people that can really make the most difference to another person.
you certainly don't need to die.. that would be an awful loss.
i don't know what else to say to you other than to ask you post here to say you are still around.. please?

sam x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00