• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I can't be... I'm not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
I can't be perfect, you know that.
I'm not the smartest, never will be.
I'm not the best, always someone better. I know you know that.
Not the way you want me to be, I'm sorry.

I choose to stand alone. I'm not like you

I try.. is that not enough?

I'm lazy. I know it. I don't care. I'm a loner, it's sad. But they don't care so why should I?

I shut you out because I have to. I isolate because I deserve it.

I'm sorry. because I should be.

I cause my own problems...

I can't be... I'm not... I'll never be

Who I Want To Be........

:cry:

Last edited:
W

wienerman

hun i know you told me that you didnt want hugs even cyber ones, but the second you want them i will unload a flood of them on you.

i know you try your best in life and that is all anyone can expect from you. you have a lot of responcability for such a young person, and you are taking it much better than most would. personally i think you are doing great, even though you dont feel it.

anyway you know how much i feel for you, i want you to take care hun.

J
Thanks hun

:unsure: When and if I'm ever ready for hugs again.. Y ou'll be the first I turn to for them

Take care hun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00