I Miss You; staying in this world will make a difference.
The point that we are on this world...is to make a difference.
I suffered too; felt empty, felt useless, felt like crap...but what became me unlike any other?
I gained a good heart that cared for others...
There are many people like you...and if you survived;
you will help them too.
Don't feel useless Missy; you should know you're not alone...
Hope Missy....Hope is Life.
Don't farmers hope when they plant seeds in the ground that it grow to become a tree that makes fruits so all can eat?
----------------------
Don't give up...if you give up, and killed yourself, the world wouldn't care.
But what is more than that if you live and made a difference.
I wanted to kill myself too months ago but I am here standing. Why?
Hope........
Patience.....
Temperance....
Charity.....
Love....
Kindness....
Caring....
Who will go against you for being a good person? Bad people will...but they will fall.