I Can't Help Anymore

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by True-Lee, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I start reading some posts, old ones in addition to the new ones. I always have thought I am here, I might as well contribute. I have done Crisis Intervention Counseling in the past, one of my jobs required it, in addition to sign language. I haven't used either for a while, I used sign for a while, had a neighbor that was autistic and he used sign so we talked a lot. I was not prepared to come in here, I didn't know what to expect and being here 18 days now..........WOW. I have learned so much met people, talked and did some intervention with new members and some old ones as well. I think I was counseled a few times as well, when I really got down. I have been down a Few Times. I have made friends with a few people, I have never had any negative feedback. I have never seen anyone rude or impolite in any way.

I have met people that made me Cry, a few made me laugh. I have started to work with some new members lately and I just can't, I just get to emotional, my eyes start tearing up and I have to get up and walk away. I don't seem to know who I am any more, I don't seem to know what I am Doing, I don't seem to know where I'm going. This Place all the People in here have been great, Fantastic, Awesome and caring!:teddybear: I have to be alone for a while.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

True-Lee it is important for you take time out for YOU ok and if this place affects your mental well being then yes back off some until you feel stronger You do not have to councel others when you are down You need to take care of YOU first ok hugs

3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Leigh, do please take care of yourself first. I know we have exchanged several private messages and I do consider you my friend. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. And do take care of yourself. You are very important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.