I can't stop crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop crying. Tomorrow is another Sunday and I don't want to keep going through this. Next Sunday is the anniversary of the death of my sister. I still can't find a job and feeling like a failure is getting to be too much. My cats are probably the only reason I am still here. Finding this place is one of the best things to happen to me. Thanks everyone for listening.

hey there Philip,

If you are feeling suicidal, it sounds to me like you are disabled and should be eligible for disability benefits.

Lots of people are out of work now. Please don't feel like a failure because you are having trouble getting a job. The worth of a human being is so much more than, and so much apart from, how much money you have. There are lots of people who have lots of money, but they harm the people around them and aren't very nice.

In many spiritual traditions, poverty is seen as a sign of spiritual purity.

Do you want to talk about your sister, or about how you have been dealing with how you have been feeling?

I'm glad that your cats have someone that loves them and I bet they love you back

:cat:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi P...so sorry about your sister again...what kind of work are you looking for and is there any way to intern or to take extra courses to improve your chances of finding a job? Sure hope this Sunday is a better day for you, and please keep posting...big hugs, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00