• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I could be dead. Now. Or now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
#21
Hearing voices, are we? I had one. I stopped going to therapy because of it. I was to understand they were conspiring to throw me out of school, and that was scary for me.

They're not going to betray you. They don't have any reason to. There's no gain. If that voice is your enemy, why do you listen to him? Why let your enemy dictate your actions, your allegiances, or your thoughts?

It's a defense mechanism. It's you, and you're not your enemy.

Hey, though. I'm no expert. Try to open up with your shrinks. They can help you.
 

GhastlyDemise

Well-Known Member
#22
I did today. He said it was nothing. That there was nothing to fear, that it would go away by itself.
Right.

That it was a part of my subcontious, that what I did was what I wanted to do and not what he told me to do. He basically said I was telling a lot of bullshit and that the voice I hear every day doesn't excist.
Right.

Like, he doesn't know anything about me. He should fuck off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top