I crashed:-(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Danialla, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

Why?? I was doing so well:-( for the past few weeks. The increase in my medicine seemed to be working, i have had no side effects and my Doctor said he has a "plan". I had a really nice holiday, played with my grandchildren, but dammit I am back thinking and doing suicidal stuff. I feel hopeless again.... Why so suddenly? I have everything to hope for but I feel so hopeless..... I hate this feeling, these thoughts and I am so tired. Thanks for listening, again..
  2. silentlyfading

silentlyfading Well-Known Member

Ditto ive gone over a year from my manic phase just hit the low right in time for my birthday next week. Trying my hardest to block out all the suicidal thoughts but to do that I completely shut down my emotions. So just an empty shell atm. Really feel for you I completely understand what you're going through
  3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

My mood swings happen suddenly, with no reason at all. There might be some trigger but sometimes it comes out of the blue. What I try to think is that "this too shall pass" because we don't stay depressed and suicidal forever. Know that it's just a mood swing and it will get better again. That's bipolar for me, but I don't know if everyone is diagnosed as that. Meds may help, but sometimes it needs some tweaking. Hope you get stable again. Nothing is permanent and I believe we can all come out of our depression, whether it has validity or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.