i deserve death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know headaches all too well, unfortunately. I've had them all my life. Bad ones. I've had headaches that would have an elephant writing in pain. If you think they may be sinus, Benadryl Sinus can work for that (sometimes). But you have to take it before they get bad. When you first start feeling a headache coming on.

Mostly, when I have a headache, I can't really do much but lay down and suffer and wait for it to ease up.
im sorry..:unsure: headaches are a horrible thing to have to deal with. ive had sinus problems since i was a kid and still do, so maybe they are sinus headaches. :ohmy: lol i get them when im extremely depressed. :dry: lol they hurt soooo badly..lol

im sorry sweety, i do as well. i get massive headaches which i believed is caused from mental depression. then i have to deal with my fathers humiliation and abuse and at the end of the day say thank you and not a word back.

icerain

hey, remember this:
everyone here you will grow to care for, and everyone will grow to care for you. and youll find as i have, youll develop pretty close relationships with some of the forum members, and whats hard about that is seeing one of them go and you cant stop them. it is the worst pain one can suffer, and youll find that someone here cares for you, and theyll want to protect you and surrond you with love, so i know you mean something here, so lets wait a little longer and let them find your precious soul sweety..
you said it to me, now i'm saying it back to you. i failed. and something about you made me think twice. so now i'm telling you to hold on for a bit. i have added you to msgr, so chat if you want.

hey, remember this:
everyone here you will grow to care for, and everyone will grow to care for you. and youll find as i have, youll develop pretty close relationships with some of the forum members, and whats hard about that is seeing one of them go and you cant stop them. it is the worst pain one can suffer, and youll find that someone here cares for you, and theyll want to protect you and surrond you with love, so i know you mean something here, so lets wait a little longer and let them find your precious soul sweety..
you said it to me, now i'm saying it back to you. i failed. and something about you made me think twice. so now i'm telling you to hold on for a bit. i have added you to msgr, so chat if you want.
im touched..lol i forgot i said that..lol ive developed some very close relationships with some of the forum members but some of them are talking about leaving me:unsure: and its scary, i dont want them to!!:ohmy: i have the attitude of a spoiled child half the time..and i know not wanting them to leave me is selfish, and i know im a selfish person; but ive never even had friends until i was 20.. i was made fun of, picked on, called names, and i was conveinced i believed every single one of them. now that i know what its like to have such a wonderful treasure i dont want to lose it..ive learned true friendship is the biggest treasure of any, but i dont want my friends to leave me..:unsure: it hurts really bad ...you know?

Hey, I know I don't know you very well but I wanted to say that...from reading your posts...I think that you are a worthwhile person and I don't think you deserve to die. I sincerely hope you don't kill yourself. :sad:

This may mean nothing seeing as how I'm new here but I felt that it was important to say. Sometimes our guilt and depression distorts our self-perception. Keep that in mind, okay hon?

:hug: Please be safe and take care. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. :smile:

Hey, I know I don't know you very well but I wanted to say that...from reading your posts...I think that you are a worthwhile person and I don't think you deserve to die. I sincerely hope you don't kill yourself. :sad:

This may mean nothing seeing as how I'm new here but I felt that it was important to say. Sometimes our guilt and depression distorts our self-perception. Keep that in mind, okay hon?

:hug: Please be safe and take care. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. :smile:
sweety im always accepting applications for friendship!!:tongue: the more the merrier to me..lol im hanging on because there is someone in my life i would love to meet, and she hasnt commited suicide yet, but shes been thinking about it, and ive become so close with her i dotn want to ever see that happen to her. :mad: i want to protect her, i want to be her candle in the dark, her sword in battles, and i want to do all of that without ever leaving her side. not sure if she and i will ever get to meet :huh: but if nothing else i dont want anything to happen to her.

Random

im sorry..:unsure: headaches are a horrible thing to have to deal with. ive had sinus problems since i was a kid and still do, so maybe they are sinus headaches. :ohmy: lol i get them when im extremely depressed. :dry: lol they hurt soooo badly..lol
Well, headaches are complicated. Sometimes, there's more than one root cause for them. In other words, you could have a headache that's a little bit of sinus, a little bit of stress and a little bit of migraine all rolled up into one.

The reason I recommended Benadryl Sinus is that Benadryl seems to be a good all around pain reliever. One of it's side-effects is drowsiness. Which is a good thing if you want to relax. It will help you sleep. I've found that with some headaches, nothing will help but sleep.

But also, if you have sinus problems, try not to sleep too long. I get the worst sinus headaches if I sleep too long. A sinus headache can cause a stress headache (stressing from the intense pain).

The best thing you can do for yourself is try not to stress too much. I know it sounds impossible but over the years, I've learned what tends to cause my headaches and tried to avoid them.

Also, as I said before, if you take anything for the pain, it's best if you catch it early before it really starts to hurt. Once it gets past that point, pretty much nothing will help.

Every now and then, I get one that nothing will work for it. No matter how much pain medicine I take. Laying down hurts, sitting up hurts, walking hurts. When I get these, I can't sleep and it's just miserable. They suck but don't get depressed about it. You can live with them. I have since I was about 6.

D

Dave_N

You know that there are some headaches that are caused by our internal energy system being out of control. When you get headaches caused by this, painkillers have little to no effect on relieving the pain. How do you relieve an 'energy' headache? You have to balance the energy and bring it under control again. I've had a few of these headaches before and they're awful. I generally don't get headaches and don't get sick very often though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00