I don’t know what to do

Evestarpoet

I don’t know what to do. I have a plan, a definite plan. But I don’t know what to do. Can the duty team section me if I tell them I have a plan? I don’t want to be sectioned but I need help desperately. I can’t wait for the life skills group in august it’s too far away. I can’t wait that long for support and weekly calls with the duty team just is not cutting it right now. My sleep is so poor I’m really feeling the effects of it now. It’s hard to write because I can’t get the words out properly.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
They will try to avoid having you sectioned if possible. They may send the crisis team to come and see you. Perhaps it is worth calling the crisis team yourself rather than duty. Particularly as they will be around out of hours. If you need to be sectioned then that is what they will do but It would be in your best interest if that will keep you safe. At the moment your safety is your top priority.

Evestarpoet

They will try to avoid having you sectioned if possible. They may send the crisis team to come and see you. Perhaps it is worth calling the crisis team yourself rather than duty. Particularly as they will be around out of hours. If you need to be sectioned then that is what they will do but It would be in your best interest if that will keep you safe. At the moment your safety is your top priority.
If it’s the crisis team I’d prefer it because they’ve helped me a lot before. But I’ve never been under duty for this long before and I’m concerned it’s not enough support.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
If it’s the crisis team I’d prefer it because they’ve helped me a lot before. But I’ve never been under duty for this long before and I’m concerned it’s not enough support.
I was told once by my gp that if I didn’t use the services available when in crisis that they wouldn’t know I needed them. I would definitely contact the crisis team if I were you. Even if they don’t put you under them, at least you can call them. If they’ve been helpful before at least they know who you are.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00