• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I don’t want to stay anymore

#1
I just don’t have the strength anymore.
I have no idea what I did in my past life to deserve nothing.
There’s nobody on Earth who wish she was born someone else more than me.
There’s nothing for me here. And I told myself I was going to stay 102 more, until new year Eve. Just to make everyone happy before I leave but I can’t stay any longer…
I am such a failure and I’m so useless why would I stay any longer ?
 
#4
I just don’t have the strength anymore.
I have no idea what I did in my past life to deserve nothing.
There’s nobody on Earth who wish she was born someone else more than me.
There’s nothing for me here. And I told myself I was going to stay 102 more, until new year Eve. Just to make everyone happy before I leave but I can’t stay any longer…
I am such a failure and I’m so useless why would I stay any longer ?
You did nothing to deserve this pain and suffering. Nobody deserves to be suffering so badly they are contemplating suicide. What would you say to a friend who was going through such thoughts?
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#6
I just don’t have the strength anymore.
I have no idea what I did in my past life to deserve nothing.
There’s nobody on Earth who wish she was born someone else more than me.
There’s nothing for me here. And I told myself I was going to stay 102 more, until new year Eve. Just to make everyone happy before I leave but I can’t stay any longer…
I am such a failure and I’m so useless why would I stay any longer ?
Sad to hear how things are and how you feel, but this is a great forum and fine members to get to know. I hope that you keep returning and posting because we don't consider you useless.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top