I don't even know how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, my guy and I got in a big fight which is the latest in a long line of them. And today I'm finally sick of him pretending I don't exist and I know that it's time for me to just draw the line. He's put me through so much and caused me to cry so many times, but I love him and everything just sucks. Not to mention I went to talk to my "friend" and she told me to go away because she doesn't want to talk to me. I didn't do anything to her. But it seems like everybody important to me is turning on me. Like my brother who told me that the only reason we argue is because I have "pent up hostility" because I'm gay. And I tried to talk to dad about it and dad acted as if I was just causing problems. I was upset and went in my room to cry because it hurt that my brother was preying on my insecurity and my sister came in and acted like I was just playing the martyr when my feelings really were hurt. I just don't get how people can treat eachother so horribly...

First, my guy and I got in a big fight which is the latest in a long line of them. And today I'm finally sick of him pretending I don't exist and I know that it's time for me to just draw the line. He's put me through so much and caused me to cry so many times, but I love him and everything just sucks. Not to mention I went to talk to my "friend" and she told me to go away because she doesn't want to talk to me. I didn't do anything to her. But it seems like everybody important to me is turning on me. Like my brother who told me that the only reason we argue is because I have "pent up hostility" because I'm gay. And I tried to talk to dad about it and dad acted as if I was just causing problems. I was upset and went in my room to cry because it hurt that my brother was preying on my insecurity and my sister came in and acted like I was just playing the martyr when my feelings really were hurt. I just don't get how people can treat eachother so horribly...
It's often easier to hurt people than to show them kindness.
And sometimes we hurt each other without realizing it.

The fact of the matter is, you know what you want and you need to decide how you are going to get it, if your 'guy' isnt paying attention to you, then put your foot down, deliver an ultimatum.
If your siblings don't understand you, then don't talk to them if it only hurts more.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
peoples ignorance is what causes pain
i am sorry they treat you this way
a friend does not hurt like this
time to move on make
new friends on your list
people hurt the ones they are closest too
why i haven't got an ffff clue
but know we care here
and are listening okay