i don't even know

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by suicidekitten, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidekitten

suicidekitten New Member

I've been starving myself for a while til i was made to stop by my bf. He finally agreed to let me go back to weighing 120 for 5'6 because i'm disgusted in myself. Apparently i had a disorder cause i would get sick if i ate more than a little food and i was 20 pounds underweight. Everytime i look at a scale now though i end up getting so upset that i'm not even hungry the rest of the day. How do you learn to be ok with yourself if yourself is ugly and fat?
  2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

I suppose it comes down to how confident you feel about yourself SuicideKitten. Your boyfriend obviously loves you & does not see you as "Ugly & fat", as you put it, so perhaps if you are able to take on board what he obviously feels for you, then that is a start in the right direction
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Is there a Therapist you can be comfortable with to talk about your perspective?

It's good you know the trigger is the scale, try not to weigh yourself hard it is to do that. Just try.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you need to learn moderation is the key, you also need to learn to love yourself no matter what you look like, you also need self control and most of all you need to confide in a therapist, what you're currently doing is dangerous and unhealthy, please see someone, there are so many people that can help you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.