I don't feel so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domo

I'm starting to realise that i am losing interest again. In life that is.

I take my meds and go to therapy, and things are better. I won't dispute that. But it's not enough.

I've done some cool stuff in my life and had some good experiences and i am satisfied with that. I just would be happy for this to be over now.

Life is ok, sometimes great, mostly only tolerable.

For as long as i can remember there has been an emptiness in me, a void, if you will. An unnamed discomfort that makes me want to remove layers of my flesh.

I am lacking a desire to name this and fix it.

Behead the swallows.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I think we all go through these cycles...this is when we dig deep and find something to hold on to...please know that we are here and that you can hold on to us...big hugs, J

Domo

That's the thing, i am starting to not even want to.

I'm going to be 25 next month, i feel like i have experienced way too much pain in these years. I really don't want to attempt to deal with more.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
depth of depression comes and goes Domo from a very young age it can root itself inside us. It is something we learn to deal with ignore at times I hope this feeling of yours leaves quickly and you have happiness again take care my friend

I'm sorry you're struggling so much Bec :( I'm here for you if you need to talk. Maybe you should tell your therapist how bad you're feeling. Be honest. Maybe they can help you better figure out whats going on. :hug:

Domo

She can't fucking help me. There is no cure for being me.

I know what's going on. I destroy everything. And no one is ever going to want to be with me. No one will ever love me enough to rot with me.

She can't fucking help me. There is no cure for being me.

I know what's going on. I destroy everything. And no one is ever going to want to be with me. No one will ever love me enough to rot with me.
Bec, insecurities talking.. not you. She can help you. You just have to be honest.

Domo

no, sam, i am sorry. I am just angry and frustrated.

Time is the only thing that would help. Not sure what i was expecting. There's no one to save me but myself.

no, sam, i am sorry. I am just angry and frustrated.

Time is the only thing that would help. Not sure what i was expecting. There's no one to save me but myself.
Its okay hun. Really. I understand being angry and frustrated. If there is anything i can do let me know :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00