i don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

selly

i don't understand.
even when my life isn't particularly stressful or sad i find myself contemplating suicide.

i've been thinking about it all day for no reason, just thinking that i should kill myself because i don't feel like going to work or doing exams.
i consistantly consider killing myself to not deal with life in general, even simple things.

and even when i'm not upset?

what the hell? why is this?

i'm honestly just...numb yet in a panic all at once right now...

selly

whatever...i don't even know.
i guess there's no one on here to talk to tonight.
i suppose since i know i won't kill myself on this particular evening (morning?) it's okay that i'm alone.
i just want to have a conversation with someone about how i'm feeling at some point is all.
because when i try to figure it out i just drive myself closer to the edge.
i contemplate things way too much.

oh well i guess...
hopefully i can sleep.

lost in space

Hi Selly,

I'm sorry that you're going thru a rought time in your life right now. It sounds like you have your hands full with work and school.
Are you taking any meds for depression or anxiety?

Hey Selly, I know just how you feel. I'm in similar. Nothing huge wrong with my life as such, but I've attempted suicide three times.

Hang in there, kay? If you wanna talk, you can PM me or email me/MSN me ([email protected]) - I can't promise I can help but I can listen.

i don't understand.
even when my life isn't particularly stressful or sad i find myself contemplating suicide.

i've been thinking about it all day for no reason, just thinking that i should kill myself because i don't feel like going to work or doing exams.
i consistantly consider killing myself to not deal with life in general, even simple things.

and even when i'm not upset?

what the hell? why is this?

i'm honestly just...numb yet in a panic all at once right now...
Wow, I can totally relate, in the last 2 years there wasn't a day when I didn't think about suicide, and my life was getting better actually, my social life got better, I had no special problems with studying, but I just felt more depressed, more incompetent and like quitting... All the time I'm anxious and worrying about everything, but I feel too numb to do something about it... And when I have nothing special to worry about, I'm contemplating suicide because I don't see any other solution for settling my problems in the long run...

3 weeks ago I've crossed the line... I stopped going to lectures and exams, I'm still not sure why... I have some idea what to do next, but I'm just lost, I have no more self-confidence to do something really... I'm lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00