i dont know what to do anymore..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by seegvaira, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seegvaira

seegvaira New Member

i have alot of problems.i have social anxiety and maybe also an introvert.i dont know why this happen.im not like this in the past.i have friends,im good talking to my family.but years have past(im 18 now)im all alone..my old friends are now avoiding me and even my family.maybe because im not a talker.i just dont know what to talk about when im with them.and i just want to be alone in my room..no one understands me..this past months my head is full of suicide and seriously gonna do it.im just waiting for christmas and new year to passby because i dont want to ruin their celebrations..and now that its finished im on full throttle of doing it..why am i like this? i dont find happiness in everything.im always crying without reasons..

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I joined here when I was 18 too, I'm 25 now and the best advice I could give you is things can get better, never ever give up on goals and dreams. Sorry you're feeling so low and upset but please give it some time and give this a chance to get better. Please seek the help of professionals, even if you think you can do this alone or don't want to do it, the help from the professionals, it's invaluable.

We're here for you :hug: I am glad you joined here, you will meet many like minded people, hugs

3. Standpoints

Standpoints Member

Hi seegvaira,

For a long time I was deeply depressed and cried a great deal and I didn't know why. I still don't really know why I was so sad, but for some reason it just went away recently. I was not taking medication at the time it just....happened :shrug:.

I was seeing a counselor when it did occur and I would encourage you to do the same. Just talk to someone face to face who has a talent for listening and understanding. I know that helped me along the way.

Standpoints

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here so you have a place to "talk" where possibly it will be more comfortable for you. Are you getting any help for your anxiety and have you talked to a doctor about depression?

5. seegvaira

seegvaira New Member

Nope. i think its bothersome to go to a doctor.

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, you are young and have the rest of your life to live. Please speak to your doctor and they will be able to help you. Do not act on your feelings. Life is hard but you can survive it. Keep posting for care. It's about dealing with one day at a time.

7. seegvaira

seegvaira New Member

but i want to die so badly..the thought of me continuing living is making me cry more..i tried some stuff to find happiness but theres really nothing..

8. Glara

Glara Member

Last week I wanted to die also. I recently reconnected with a boyfriend from 30 years ago. Unfortunately he suffered from ptsd. He is going through a very dark period and is very suicidal. I also have cycles where I become suicidal, mostly related to hormones and winter. So last week was very bad for me. For some reason I'm better this week. Still very depressed, but not suicidal. Not sure why, possibly the holidays are over. I do better with routine, and the holidays mess that up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.