I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by dvnj22, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

I attempted suicide in march, but failed. I took so many pills, but I didn't even vomit - I don't understand. It wasn't well planned though. I took my failure as a sign to keep living. (Not from a higher power or destiny). Since I was 7 I wanted to commit suicide. I feel lost, a outsider, I'm different for everyone and I don't know how to cope. I don't know what to do. I'm so upset, i was reading on a forum about people saying how the disabled are a burden to society and their families, how they should be killed. I feel so angry at people, I've been made fun of for having depression and taking meds. I hate myself, my anger at people and society on general is growing too.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, I'm glad the attempt failed and you are still here :hug: Don't worry about peoples ignorant opinions, they will never change, and it's best not to pay attention to them at all. Just focus on yourself and ignore other people, especially those who are rude or want to put you down, because they aren't worth any of your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.