I dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by crazycoaster, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazycoaster

crazycoaster Member

My mind wont stop racing. My heart is beating so fast. I guess its anxiety. I have no idea why. Ive been depressed for a long time with no anxiety. I need a good cry. I got my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday and spent a few days in bed. Being in bed just made me more depressed. My family has no idea. I do see a counselor once a week at school and started seeing one this summer at home but didnt go last week cause of the wisdom teeth removal. I guess I just have the roommate situation on my mind. Im going into my 5th year in college and have a semester left. I live in a suite and was friends with the suitemate but towards end of semester I changed (for good/worse) and I got mad at her and we stopped being friends. She is supposed to live in same apartment again but I got an email from dorm telling me 3 other people names. I know I should just text her and ask if she decided to switch rooms but Im too nervous. Ive been having so much trouble sleeping. For past few nights I wake up at 4 or 5am for an hour or 2. My heart just wont stop beating fast. Im scared to know her answer as to what happened to her or if the dorm planning people just goofed. I talked to the new roommates and they are all partiers. I dont know which is worse. Living with out roommate or new one. Someone just yell at me to text her and ask her whats up about her living situation. Maybe she is moving rooms and just didnt tell me since I stopped talking to her.
  2. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Text her and find out! *yelling* :)

Even if she doesnt move back in maybe you guys can just be friends again if thats what you wanted, not sure. Try to stay positive man
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Since the dentist used an anesthesia when removing your wisdom teeth, please tell your doctor about your heart racing...it might be nothing or anxiety, but nobody can tell in cyber...about the friend you had a falling out with...text/call her and get some closure...it is better to know than to worry...whatever she says will be what is, but at least you know where you stand with her...hope you feel better soon
  4. crazycoaster

crazycoaster Member

Im crying right now. Im a mess. I need a hug. Im all over the place right now. So on the way to get my wisdom teeth removed my dad was yelling at my mom about directions and being stupid. Anyway right now he just apologized to her about it in front of me. I pretended like I didnt care. Im just used to his yelling by now. But weird he apologized.
    I dont think I want to be friends with the roommate again.
    No one likes me anyway. Im just a loser. I should die. Im not worth anything.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Maybe she wants to be friends with you hun talk ok it won't cost you anything but might make things better for you hugs
  6. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

I think some people must like you, why would she have moved in in the first place? There will be other people out there
  7. crazycoaster

crazycoaster Member

She got put in the room with me thats why she moved in.
    I asked her over fb a few minutes ago and she saw the message. Now I just wait for a reply of how much she hates me.

She is moving into another suite.
    Im just a horrible person and cant make friends. I didnt want her as a friend anyway. Ugh why is there so much confusion over this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
  8. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

I suck at making friends too, and maintaining relationships with them. Youre not alone.

You never know maybe you will like your new roommate whoever it is more than you think?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.