I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Dotachin, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dotachin

Dotachin New Member

I just feel like giving up because I just don't know... I don't know who I am, I don't know what my life is, don't know what I'm feeling, I don't know how to fix myself.
    I just want to sink into my bedsheets, never to resurface. I want to disappear without hurting anyone. I want to seize to exist as if I wasn't even there in the first place, I wish to be forgotten, lost. I just.... I don't know what to do.
  2. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I think you meant to say "cease" instead of "seize". It's very interesting that they have two completely different meanings. I think you do want to live, you just don't know where to start, and even if you did, you wouldn't know how.

You have to believe that you are worth help, and that you deserve to live. Do you have a therapist or a psychiatrist?
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I can't give you advice on "who you are" or what you should do - but I would be glad to hear more about you and perhaps with a little more information about you and your situation some of us would have some ideas of how to get from where you are right now to a place that is a little more satisfying and less dark. We are listening if you want to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.