I keep saying if and when x happens i will go, then the thing happens and i stay. Im not living. I can't think about tomorrow. Things keep getting worse and way way worse but im still here. *I* am getting worse as a person, less kind, less caring , more angry and forgetful. I used to be *too* kind. Now I've adopted the term "victim mindset" because if I did't look at my memories and past traumas all the time, I'm truly awful and don't deserve to live any more second. The only way i can minimise hurting others is by isolating myself, which doesn't make me a better person but worse, and it makes me fall deeper into this black hole. I forgot how to be a good-normal person, i don't feel human anymore. The only thing i can do to rest is sh but in a way that hurts my brain instead of my skin, it makes me not able to think but its very addictive. I don't do anything productive, or anything really. I cry all the time and i don't get out of bed or even talk to people online, when im supposed to be in the years im developing the most..one day i will wake up and i will be way behind everyone and i won't be able to do anything about it then
I don't know if i will ever get myself back. I feel so distant but still im in so so much pain all the time. Im so scared of the state im in. I don't do anything but ruin my life every day, i keep saying that its okay because i will die tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow ..and that tomorrow keeps moving further away.. Im so scared of the day i won't be able to say that, the day i wake up and realize how much i messed up, how lonely i became, the monster i became .. everything feels hopeless, meaningless, and life feels so far a way. I feel trapped between life and death, i can't reach any of them but i still have all the pain and emptiness
I want to run away, i want to get better, im so so tired of this i can't even explain how bad it is
Im sure i had some good moments in my life but i can't remember how it felt, i can't remember how hope felt like, i feel doomed from the start and forever, My birth was a curse on my family and im so sorry but i can't do anything about it
I feel so helpless
I want to get better so badly it hurt i don't want to die
I don't know if i will ever get myself back. I feel so distant but still im in so so much pain all the time. Im so scared of the state im in. I don't do anything but ruin my life every day, i keep saying that its okay because i will die tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow ..and that tomorrow keeps moving further away.. Im so scared of the day i won't be able to say that, the day i wake up and realize how much i messed up, how lonely i became, the monster i became .. everything feels hopeless, meaningless, and life feels so far a way. I feel trapped between life and death, i can't reach any of them but i still have all the pain and emptiness
I want to run away, i want to get better, im so so tired of this i can't even explain how bad it is
Im sure i had some good moments in my life but i can't remember how it felt, i can't remember how hope felt like, i feel doomed from the start and forever, My birth was a curse on my family and im so sorry but i can't do anything about it
I feel so helpless
I want to get better so badly it hurt i don't want to die
