I don't know

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've always been one to eat a small amount any time that I have a meal, for as long as I can remember anyways, that's just the way I've been, but people get on to me constantly. It's not like I'm underweight. I do feel as though I'm overweight though and I wish that I could lose about 20-30 lbs. I have people telling me that I'm not overweight but I feel like they are just saying it to try and make me feel good about myself. I only eat one meal a day, at dinner time, and that is only when I am forced to by my parents. Otherwise, I wouldn't be eating even that. I don't know that I have any sort of eating disorder, but everyone keeps worrying about it and I'm not really understand why I guess.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

That is terrible for you metabolism! Your body goes into starvation mode and retains fat. Better to eat 4-5 small meals/snacks per day to rev up your metabolic rate and maintain a constant source of bodily energy. Good luck and I hope you are ok.

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I'm the same way only eating once a day but its really not good for you and i know i'm not the one who should be talking. Try to eat small portion and see how that goes cause you have to eat we are only human and if you stop eating your body eat the muscle that you have and that not good to lose. I hope your doing better hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.