I don't understand what's wrong with me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morning rush, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I was doing so well, going out, cleaning, working on things, reading, writing, socializing but now I am so down. So down it's not funny, I feel like crying and I'm just fed up with everything, I have no patience either....

I just don't get it...I thought I was finally going to overcome this damn thing. I don't even have the energy to fight anymore...
  2. Hey Morning,

I am kind of in the same boat today. I think these things, as cliche as it sounds, are like a roller coasters. We have short and prolonged periods of time in which you will have feelings of depression, and the same with feelings of being okay. Ups and downs... At least that's how it's been for me, and my therapist seems to believe that it is a very normal progression. Eventually, if you try and keep yourself socialized and optomistic, the periods of time where your depression is immense will get shorter, and your periods of time when your positivity is higher will grow longer.

Hope you start feeling better soon!
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

No matter how good and happy life is there will be good days and bad. Do not get down on yourself because of a bad one that keeps you from doing all that you think you should be for a coupe days - if it is already a bad day getting critical of yourself will only make it worse. I mantra of I am glad not everyday is this bad and thinking to the better days and what you did may help - then when you have some energy pick out a small task and get through it just to remind yourself you are able ..... :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun hate those days too depression does that sometimes sneaks up on us but just remember hun it will pass ok Like said you keep doing the postive things and it will leave you sooner you won't stay down as long as before sorry you are feeling so low hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.