I f*cked up.. He wasnt ready to hear me talk about feelings

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by justastrangegirl, Nov 19, 2013.

1. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

We both spent the whole night crying. I, because I had hurt him by telling him how I feel, and he because of his ex girlfriend. How could I've been so stupid to tell a man who just got out of a long term relationship that I have strong feelings for him?? I thought I had picked up on little hints from him, but maybe he was just being nice. He told me he loved me once, and I foolishly took his word for it, but maybe it just slipped away or he was thinking about someone else :(

He is the most outstanding man I've ever met, and I hate myself for pushing him into this awkward situation. The things he said last night.. I don't know if he really meant them or he just didn't want to hurt me. I know he said he really meant it, but I will never know.

I wonder sometimes, about you and me, about you and her..I wonder, I ponder.. Will we ever be?

I guess all I have left to do is back off and keep loving you from a distance :( *sighs*