I feel awful

there was this girl I met and we instantly hit it off. We had a lot in common and we became great friends in a matter of days. We were supportive of each other and she was my shoulder to cry on when I got dumped and I was there to smile when she broke up with her girlfriend. I told her I liked her and deeply cared about her, she said she felt the same way. We dated briefly and I began to really love her. One day when we were discussing a dance solo I had gotten she seemed...off. The next day she wouldn't talk to me and blocked me on pretty much everything and had a friend tell me that she was tired of me and didn't wanna talk. I don't know what to do because it hurts so much and I trusted her with everything and she said she loved me. I know I got to attached and it's my fault because I got to clingy. I wish I didn't screw everything up

QuantumLeap

Firing with all synapses!!
Staff Alumni
SF Author
SF Multi Media
SF Supporter
Heya @Kaitlyn0103... I'm sorry you are going through this hardship at the moment :(

It's not a nice feeling to be pushed away because your friends think one is becoming clingy and needy.

During my later teen years and even into my 20's I was an obnoxiously needy individual... and it resulted in me withdrawing into myself more and more... as I didn't want to be a burden on people.

At 17, you will be learning lessons about the value of true friendships that will see you grounded solidly for life. Friendships can often only work on a give and take basis...

I really hope that you are able to heal and move on from this soon... :)

Keep safe.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there @Kaitlyn0103 I am sorry you have been hurt so much, you didn't deserve that. She is probably the issue not you. Consider it a lesson learned. The exact same thing happened to me in 2012 when I re-connected with an old school friend, she and I met up but after that she wouldn't talk to me at all and I have absolutely no idea why and I even trusted her with the most private of things. It was a lesson learned for me not to trust so easily in the future.

You can make great friends on here, suicide is not the answer for your issues. It really isn't, take it from me, I have had serious attempts and regret them deeply. I don't want you to go through the same thing. Live and learn (hugs for you).

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00