I feel disgusting.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mama_Pills, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

I'm 5'3" and 143 lbs. Just last week I was 137 lbs and I feel disgusting. I don't see any weight gained in the mirror but I know it's there. I know that everyone around me sees me as a huge disgusting fat bitch who needs to keep vomiting because it's better for her.

I told someone on here about it and they told me that I definitely need to keep losing and throwing up because I will be more beautiful.

I'm glad you're all pro-ed. I feel at home and not criticized for trying to be "healthy".
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

For the record, we are not pro ana and whoever told you that you should keep throwing up because you'd be more beautiful was very irresponsible and very harmful, and this will be dealt with according to the site rules.

Nobody sees a disgusting fat bitch, that is just how you portray yourself because you have an illness that doesn't let you see otherwise. You need to speak to a doctor about your issues and get some therapy to deal with them. Making yourself throw up is not healthy and definitely not something we encourage here.
  3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

While there are people on this website who have eating disorders, this is not a pro-ed site. It was so wrong of that person to tell you to keep throwing up. :( Regularly making yourself vomit is so unhealthy and I really hope that you can get some help for your ED. I know you've probably heard it before but if you want to lose weight, try to only have healthy food in your home. I really hope you don't continue to purge but I know it is really hard to stop once you start. I hope you can see a doctor for this. Take care of yourself. :hug:
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I repeat what Butterfly and Endless Sky say. It is never ever acceptable for anyone here to encourage purging. There are always deeper issues associated with eds. I know because I have one. I hope you can work on the deeper issues that cause you to feel as you do toward yourself. But please do not purge. The damage done to the body can be irreversable. The things you say about yourself that are so negative and cruel are just lies. :hug:

I know this is something that is hard to understand. But beauty comes from the inside also. It is the beliefs we have about ourselves. I have known a lot of people who are considered medically to be quite overweight. MANY of whom are absolutly beautiful. Without question.

With good counseling we who have eds can work on the negative thoughts and feelings we have about ourselves. We can work on the core of the issue. And also work on the ED itself. Please do not ever let anyone tell you to starve or perge. Because that is sick. I have been a starver so I can say that. And yes, it did a lot of permenant damage to my body.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.