I feel like everyone hates me, or I am just a burden on others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have this feeling? Where they feel as if they are just a burden on others. I feel like I am emotional vacuum. People like me at first, but then come to hate me or loathe me. They cut off all communication, ect. I don't blame them. I have severe depression and shouldn't be pulling others in to my hell. How do I get rid of this feeling that everyone just hates me? I know it isn't right to think such thoughts but I cannot help but feel like the loser in the room.

yes but i have stopped talking to everyone as I know they will just get sick of me and nothing they are going to say to me is going to change how i feel so for the mean time i dont really talk to anyone anymore i cant think of what else to do..I dont want to be around ppl and just drag them down as you say ppl have there own lives and problems. unless i think of someone ive not bored extensively yet. just in case they can somehow pick me up with their conversational powers, it hasnt happened yet

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
:hug: I have felt like "the loser in the room." But it's the depression talking. Depression is nasty. It makes us think badly of ourselves and then it makes us feel that everyone else thinks badly of us.

You're not a loser. A loser wouldn't worry about how he or she affects others.

Find little things you like about yourself and when you are with others, remind yourself of those good qualities. (I see sensitivity and intelligence for starters.)

Thinking of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00