I feel like it's not enough . . .

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Rushes of my depression, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was in an abusive relationship with a guy I now really dislike. He used to hit me alot, and generally liked over powering me. I thought it'd stop when I broke up with him, but it got worse. I told my friends about it, and lots of them said that they'd get him back if he ever did it again. He did carry on hitting me, but none of my friends seemed to be around when it happened, so he never got what he deserved for it.
    Recently, a friend took me to talk to the behaviour management guy at school, and he said that he'd have a word with my ex. He did have a word with him, but I'm still being threatened. But I still feel that my ex (I'll efer to him as X, though it isn't his name) deserves to know what it's like to go through what he put me through =|

2. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Have you thought of recording his verbals on your phone and then get the Police involved and warn him to keep away from you or he'l be arrested for Harassment?:sad:

3. I haven't thought of it, but I will try, though it'll be tough as they are normally out of the blue of in lessons, when I don't have my phone to hand. I'd prefer to keep the police out of it because I don't want it getting complex, I'd prefer it if it was sorted out in school, but I feel that he deserves to feel the pain that I felt =\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.