The medication I'm on right now is making me feel numb. I finally got a doctor, so she's tapering me off some of my medications and will eventually put me on some new medications. I feel frustrated though because I won't see her again until four weeks. I know I can wait that long, but this has been going on all year long and my family hasn't done anything until my best friend said something to my mother noticing the way I was acting. I feel very out of it. I'm sleeping a lot of the time and I tend to zone out. I don't even remember the last time I smiled or even laughed. My doctor is a nice lady and I'm glad I have her, I guess I'm just being impatient because the side effects of my medications are messing with me. When I see her again, I think she'll put me on new medications. My mood though is very low right now though and I feel very sad.