I just had my baby on sunday, last night was our first night home. And I feel so scared and stressed and overwhelmed and I feel so intense like life or death. Especially last night, my baby got overheated in our house. It scared the hell out of me. And I’m still scared. Our house is too hot, so we are staying at my boyfriend’s parent’s house. It just terrifies me that he could have died because he was too hot and what if I didn’t notice or didn’t make that choice. Too scared to sleep and really afraid to be left alone with him when my boyfriend has to go back to work. I’m scared I won’t be able to take care of him on my own. I don’t want him to get hurt or to die. I just keep worrying. I feel sad and alone and stressed and afraid. I need some support. And I’m scared I will hurt him because he’s so small and delicate and I don’t know how to do these things. I’m just really scared and want some support. I’m just terrified He will die or get hurt. Learning about SIDS from parenting class just makes me even more worried and stressed.
